Mint condition M-CDC compact chamber manufactured by AP Americas. The chamber was originally built in 2016/2017 and has been lightly used.
Currently located near Boston in the US, the chamber is scheduled to be professionally disassembled and packaged in early May 2023.
Comes with a 1.0m floor mount Maturo turntable in addition to a 2.0m automated antenna mast (with controller). Also comes with 2 antennas. Everything required to get up and running with accurate EMI measurements.
- Radiated Emission 30 MHz – 18 GHz pre-compliant
- Radiated Immunity 26 MHz – 18 GHz
- 1.0m quiet zone
- 1.0m floor mount turntable with non conductive support table. 100kg load capability
- 1.0m to 2.0m automated antenna mast with pneumatic polarization control and controller
- Microwave absorber treatment on all wall and ceiling surfaces
- Full ferrite coverage on walls and ceiling
- One 4x26A power filter
- Original drawings available
Outer Dimensions (L x W x H):
Estimated overall external chamber dimensions of 23’11” x 10’2″ x 10’6″
- Maturo CAM2.0-P Automated Mast
- Maturo TT1.0-PF Automated Turntable
- ETS Lindgren Bicon Antenna (30 MHz – 300 MHz)
- ETS Lindgren Log-periodic Antenna (200 MHz – 1 GHz)
Relocation & Installation
We offer installation of this chamber within USA, Canada or Mexico. Full installation services provided.
If you would like to discuss this chamber with us, please email [email protected].