Anechoic Chamber Removal Service
EMC FastPass makes it simple to remove / liquidate anechoic chamber assets from your manufacturing or test lab facility.
We engage with manufacturers, commercial EMC test labs, bankruptcy firms, demolition contractors and building/facility managers to provide an efficient way to dispose of unused or unwanted chamber assets.
Note: If you are looking for chamber relocation services, please see our relocation service details here.
Typical Project Scope:
- Review of pictures/drawings to assess the facility
- Site visit for pre-inspection
- Presentation of offer/agreement
- Timely dismantling and removal of anechoic chamber assets
- Working with sub-contractors to ensure safe disconnection of services
- Coordination of experienced installers to take down absorber, panels and framing
- Packaging and physical removal from site
Types of Chambers We Work With
Chamber configurations vary significantly and we perform a full evaluation to ensure that a project fits our criteria.
In general, we consider the following types of chamber for removal:
- Pre-compliance EMC chambers (e.g. 20’x10’x10′ and larger)
- Semi-anechoic chambers for EMC and RF testing purposes
- Fully compliant 3m, 5m and 10m chambers
- CISPR 25 / automotive test facilities
- Military/aerospace chambers
- Satellite measurement chambers
- OTA (over-the-air) wireless test chambers
- Satimo / MVG test systems
We also consider any accompanying test and measurement equipment such as:
- Analyzers / receivers
- RF amplifiers
- Immunity test generator systems
- Antennae / transducers
Some of our previous projects can be viewed on our Used Chamber page.
Please note that we do not typically work with shielded rooms unless they are part of a larger removal project.
Geographic Regions Covered
Typically we recover anechoic chamber/EMC test lab assets in Canada, USA and Mexico. However we also consider international projects on a case-by-case basis.
As the configuration, age and condition of any given chamber can vary significantly, we approach each project on a case-by-case basis. In some circumstances, we offer the dismantling and removal at no cost to the facility owner. This cost can often be in the range of $50k – >$100k USD when including skilled labor, equipment, packaging and transport. We recover this cost through the marketing and re-sale of the recovered assets.
We evaluate the chamber and any other included assets (such as test equipment, mast, turntable etc) and present an offer.
Reach out to us with your project and we would be happy to work with you to find a solution. Please note that we do not offer brokerage or consignment services due to the risks and in-depth involvement required for most chamber relocation projects.