Broadband EMC Hybrid Absorber – WAVASORB VHY is the preferred technical solution for commercial and military EMC chambers enabling typical measurement distances from 1 m up to 10 m with any volume sizes. Our engineering is assisted by state of the art simulation tools. Special customer solutions can be designed by modelling of the EMC chamber in the relevant frequency range for emission and immunity. The VHY absorber is the perfect absorber for the entire EMC frequency range from 9 kHz up to 40 GHz.
- WAVASORB VHY is a series of truncated pyramidal shaped hybrid absorbers consisting of ferrite tiles, WAVASORB FT and the carbon-loaded urethane-foam truncated pyramidal part.
- Excellent performance in the EMC frequency range, obtained by optimization of the geometry of any individual absorber.
- Certified to all fire-retardancy and environmental specifications by containing an advanced chemical composition.
- Excellent power-handling capability assured under continuous wave exposure.
- REACH- and RoHS-compliant, maintaining a healthy environment for operation.
- Designed and quality controlled using commercial and original simulating and test techniques.