High-Power Broadband Pyramidal EMC EMI Absorber – WAVASORB HFX/HFS is the preferred solution to partially or totally line areas in which a high-power density occurs in Near-field or Compact Antenna Test Ranges and facilities for satellite testing.
The honeycomb structure of WAVASORB HFX/HFS is made out of high fire-retardant materials, allowing ventilated air throughout the structure to withstand higher illuminating-power capacities.
- WAVASORB HFX/HFS is a series of hollow, pyramidal-shaped absorbers for high- and medium-power applications.
- Premium performance in the operating frequency range from 100 MHz to 500 GHz, obtained by optimization of the geometry of any individual absorber.
- Certified to all fire-retardancy and environmental specifications by containing an advanced chemical composition.
- Excellent power-handling capability assured under continuous wave exposure.
- REACH- and RoHS-compliant, maintaining a healthy environment for operation.
- Designed and quality controlled using commercial and original simulating and testing techniques.