This used semi-anechoic chamber was newly installed in 2010 and professionally dismantled in January 2020. Comes in great condition.
The original manufacturer is Panashield and construction drawings are available.
The size is 24′ (L) x 16′ (W) x 12′ (H), making it suitable for a wide variety of EMC/EMI testing including:
- Fully compliant radiated immunity measurements according to IEC/EN 61000-4-3
- Fully compliant radiated emissions measurements/ immunity testing according to CISPR 25 or MIL-STD
- Pre-compliant radiated emissions measurements according to ANSI C63.4/CISPR 16-1-4 (FCC, IC and European standards)
It comes with a very useful 8’x8’x8′ shielded control room to protect your instrumentation from ambient noise.
- All Panabolt™ shielding panels, framing and fasteners
- External seismic steel support structure
- Full treatment of Ferrite Tile (walls and ceiling
- Full treatment of HYB-NF-12 Absorber (walls and ceiling)
- Two (2) 4′ wide x 7′ high Single Leaf Door
- Four (4) 12″ x 12″ Waveguide air vents with dielectric collars
- Four (5) – 2-wire, 30 amp, power line filters for 50 Hz/60 Hz requirements and lighting circuits
- Six (6) 1’ by 1’ LED light panels
- One (1) 12″ x 12″ Brass Connector Panel
- One (1) threaded brass ground stud
- Vinyl floor tile
Chamber located near Boston, MA.
If interested in this chamber, please contact me at [email protected] with any questions.
Additional EMC Test Equipment Available
This chamber does not come with mast or turntable, but we have used models available.