Broadband Truncated Pyramidal EMC EMI Absorber – WAVASORB® VX offers excellent performance starting from 80 MHz with a reduced height and is optimal for use in chambers which have to comply with MIL-STD-462. WAVASORB® VX is preferred solution for the anechoic chamber lining of small chambers. It has excellent power handling capability to safely withstand an incident CW power density of up to 800 W/m².
- WAVASORB® VX is a series of solid, truncated, pyramidal shaped, carbon-loaded urethane foam absorbers.
- Premium performance in the operating frequency range from 80 MHz to 100 GHz, obtained by optimization.
- Certified to all fire-retardancy and environmental specifications by containing an advanced chemical composition.
- Excellent power-handling capability assured under continuous wave exposure.
- REACH- and RoHS-compliant, maintaining a healthy environment for operation.
- Designed and quality controlled using commercial and original simulating and test techniques.