Pyramidal EMC EMI Absorber – (WAVASORB VHP series) is the preferred solution for the anechoic chamber lining of Far-field, Near-field and Compact Antenna Test Ranges, Rader Cross Section (RCS) facilities, Electronic Warfare (EW) test ranges and wireless Over-The-Air (OTA) measurement systems.
Furthermore, it offers favorable back-scattering properties at off-normal angles of incidence. It is thus well suited for use in all regions of anechoic chambers. Excellent performance has been proven for milimeter-wave applications up to 500 GHz.
WAVASORB VHP is also the the preferred solution for various floor configurations to comply with all EMC standards.
- WAVASORB VHP is a series of solid, pyramidal-shaped, carbon-loaded, urethane-foam absorbers.
- Premium performance in the operating frequency range from 100 MHz to 500 GHz, obtained by optimization of the geometry of any individual absorber.
- Certified to all fire-retardancy and environmental specifications by containing an advanced chemical composition.
- Excellent power-handling capability assured under continuous wave exposure.
- REACH- and RoHS-compliant, maintaining a healthy environment for operation.
- Designed and quality controlled using commercial and original simulating and test techniques.