WAVASORB FS is the preferred solution for the lining of corners and complex areas in Far-field, Near-field and Compact Antenna Test Ranges, Rader Cross Section
(RCS) facilities, Electronic Warfare (EW) test ranges and wireless Over-The-Air (OTA) measurement systems. Sizes can easily be customized to fit any specific project area.
- WAVASORB FS is a series of flat, carbon-loaded, urethane-foam absorbers.
- Yielding sufficient performance in the operating frequency range from 100 MHz to 110 GHz for lining corners of anechoic chambers.
- Certified to all fire-retardancy and environmental specifications by containing an advanced chemical composition.
- Excellent power handling capability is assured.
- REACH- and RoHS-compliant, maintaining a healthy environment for operation.
- Designed and quality controlled using commercial and original simulating and test techniques.