Broadband Walkable EMI Absorber – WAVASORB VHP FL is the preferred solution to provide easy access to antennas and equipment under test in Far-field, Nearfield and Compact Antenna Test Ranges, Rader Cross Section (RCS) facilities, Electronic Warfare (EW) test ranges and wireless Over-The-Air (OTA) measurement systems.
WAVASORB VHP FL absorbers are placed in strategic areas of the floor to maximize high-frequency performance of the test facility and minimize unwanted reflections.
- WAVASORB VHP FL is a series of walkable, rectangular-shaped, carbon-loaded, urethane-foam absorbers.
- Premium performance in the operating frequency range from 100 MHz to 1 GHz and moderate performance in the operating frequency range from 1 GHz to 110 GHz, obtained by optimization.
- Certified to all fire-retardancy and environmental specifications by containing an advanced chemical composition.
- High load-bearing capacity by encapsulating a WAVASORB VHP absorber in a solid, low-density polyurethane counterpart.
- REACH- and RoHS-compliant, maintaining a healthy environment for operation.
- Designed and quality controlled using commercial and original simulating and test techniques.